The CCOCA annual reunion and AGM will be held in Canterbury on Saturday 23rd September 2023.
Unfortunately we were unable to find out the choir schedules and arrangements before arranging this date, hence evensong on this occasion is being sung by the lay clerks.
Itinerary for the day
15:00 Meet in the Kentish Barn, Cathedral Lodge for refreshments
18:30 Meet up in the Millers Arms for drinks (food is available)
Agenda for the AGM
Following the online AGM last year the association has been running on a skeleton staff. There have also been significant changes at the Cathedral of which I’m sure you are all aware. This AGM is crucial in deciding the future of our association so I urge you to attend and have your say if you are able to. For those unable to attend, if you have issues to raise then do please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to bring them to the attention of the other members.
2. Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of the AGM held on Friday 4 November 2022 at 7:30pm (ZOOM)
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Report on the Clive Pare Memorial Fund
6. Acting Chairman’s Report and next steps
7. Discussion on the future of the CCOCA including proposals from members of the association
If you would like to present your vision for the association moving forward then please let me know by the 16th of September and you will be provided with the opportunity to present your ideas to the members at the AGM.
8. Election of Officers and Committee:
- Hon. Chairman
- Hon. Secretary
- Hon. Treasurer
- Members of the committee
9. Election of the Appointer of the Trustees to the CPMF
10. Recommendations to the Appointer for the appointment of Trustees
11. Response of the association to recent changes to the Cathedral Choirs.
12. Any other business
Please complete the form here if you would like to attend the AGM so that we know numbers for refreshments. We look forward to seeing many of you in Canterbury in a few weeks.